Multi-Service Center's Clothing Bank
MSC's Clothing Bank receives almost all our clothing from donations by the community. We accept only new or gently used clothing (casual, professional, and dressy) and shoes of all sizes and styles, from infant through adult. We also offer houseware items such as blankets, towels, and sheets.
Your donations are welcome
Bring your items to our Food Bank Warehouse, located at 1200 S. 336th Street in Federal Way (off the back alley), Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our most-needed items at this time are:
- Blankets or sleeping bags
- Hats, gloves, mittens (all sizes)
- Warm coats (all sizes, gently used)
Clothing Bank General Information
Residents of any South King County city or unincorporated area can visit the clothing bank once each month to shop for free. Clothing limits based on family size.
Clothing Bank Hours:
- Open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m...Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Closed on all federal holidays, closed November 24-28, 2014 and December 15-26, 2014.
- 1200 S 336th Street, Federal Way
- From the parking lot, follow the gravel path to the far building, just east of the main entrance. In the breezeway, enter the first door to the right.
Each year, during the week of Christmas, Multi-Service Center partners with area churches for Christmas House, which pairs needy Federal Way families with new and gently used Christmas gifts for children ages 14 and under. In 2011, Christmas House served 1,775 children.
At Christmas House, parents can shop for free, choosing gifts for their children from new and donated items. New gifts are purchased by shoppers through the Giving Tree, which opens the day after Thanksgiving at the Commons Mall in Federal Way. Families are screened for need by MSC's Federal Way Food Bank.
You can participate by donating new or gently used toys, games and books for children of all ages, plus stocking stuffers and Christmas decorations. We accept these items year-round at Multi-Service Center's Food and Clothing Bank Warehouse.